Speaker About Leadership
Effective communication and inspiring leadership are crucial for the success of any venture. But while the essential components for success may stay the same, the detailed needs of an organization are always different. Since 1993, Bob has been delivering seminars and performing one on one coaching with business owners, executives, managers, employees, and individuals across a broad range of occupations and vocations, addressing their specific needs though corporate executive experience and a master’s degree in behavioral science.
Bob offers workshops and seminars for corporate learning events, retreats, and training opportunities. These events can be tailored to fit audiences ranging in size from large groups to a handful of individuals. Popular topics include:
- Exploring “Adaptive” Skills in the Work Place.
- Conflict Resolution Styles and Appropriate Use
- Improved Communication Skills for Adults
- Our Reality-What Goes into Creating It
- Marketing to the Subconscious Codes Imprinted in the Brain
Secrets – The Language of Teams
- Teaming for Success
- How to Determine the Odds of the Success of a Project (before it starts)
- The Key Ingredients in Successful Hiring and Retention
- Secrets of Efficient Survey Techniques-Turning Data Into Action
- Ways to Improve Your Leadership Capabilities
- You Are An Executive – Six Things You Absolutely Have to Pay Attention To
- An Introduction to Ayurvedic Medicine
- Ayurvedic Traditions for Higher Levels of Wellness
- Tools of the Trade – Five Easy to Use “Rule of Thumb” Models to Make Managing Easier
Bob’s speaking engagements and education course delivery have spanned a multitude of topics and included national and international venues. He has spoken and taught on the subjects of Interpersonal Communication, Conflict Resolution, How Adaptive Skills learned in the Family Apply to Business, Mergers: Survive and Thrive, The Language of Teams, The Secrets-Teaming for Success, The Engineer as Entrepreneur, Mentoring, Diagnosing the Potential Success of a Project(before you begin), Management Tools You Can Trust, Leadership: The Visionary vs. Management Tightrope, among others.
Bob developed and taught introductory courses in Ayurvedic Medicine from 1992, through 2001. The courses are titled, “Introduction to Ayurvedic Medicine”, and have been taught to the general public along with medical health care practitioners. Primary teaching locations have been the Pacific Northwest, East Coast and hospitals in the Midwest.
His first book, “A Drivers Guide to Boat Racing Safety”, (2008) has been translated into Italian, German, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, and Chinese. Other language versions are following.
His book, “Upside Down, Navigating a Personal Mortgage Crisis”, Second Edition, was released in May, 2010. The book provides insight for those who are “upside down” with a mortgage and are weighing the options.